[php]global $picID, $picCaption, $picTitle, $picAlign, $picUrl, $picSize, $picAlt, $picAdj; $picID=”97″; $picCaption=””; $picTitle=””; $picAlign=”right”; $picUrl=”http://sslheatandair.com /wp-content/uploads/Platinum-ZV-Air-Handler.jpg”; $picSize=”full”; $picAlt=”Platinum ZV Air Handler”; $picAdj=”-7″; autoWrapImg();[/php]
Together with AccuLink™ communicating technology, it’s known for increased reliability, efficiency and peace of mind.
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System, while also allowing remote monitoring and programming by phone*
- Unique cabinet design allows less moisture and fewer dust particles to be drawn in from garages, attics and crawl spaces. This design also helps prevent energy loss and virtually eliminates condensation.
- Simplified connection to the Comfort Control enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home
- Runs quietly and keeps temperature even from room to room with its variable-speed fan motor
- Leaves you feeling cooler and more comfortable by removing unwanted humidity from the air
- Vortica™ Advanced Airflow System improves airflow while reducing energy use and operating sound (available in select models)
- Fully enclosed insulation increases efficiency while eliminating loose fiberglass insulation in your airstream
- All-aluminum coil enhances system life and reduces the chance of refrigerant leaking into the atmosphere
*An American Standard Platinum ZV or Gold ZM Comfort Control with a communicating outdoor unit is required for the Platinum ZV models with AccuLink communicating capability. A Telephone Access Module (TAM) is also required for remote system monitoring.